Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Crop in Ozark, Ar

yes, there is more to living in Arkansas
then Hillbillies & Moonshine!
Some of us also Scrapbook
This past weekend, my girlfriends & I
traveled to Ozark
which is only a little over an hour
down the Pig Trail
and even though I got car sick & embarrassed myself royally
I thought I'd share my favorite creations of the day

this was for UmWow Studio's August Sketch
but I missed the deadline for entering my post :-(
oh well, I had a wonderful time playing with it!
UmWow Studio Products - Frame & Flair
Stamps - Unity Stamp Co. {Layers of Life} Trees of Gratitude
Inks - Tim Holtz
Printed Paper - Making Memories
and some Rock Candy Crackle just for fun

next up is the second page to go with
the UmWow Studio's July Sketch
I used 7 Dots Studios Printed papers 
{designed by my amazing friend, DeeDee)
 and just a tiny bit of Waxy Flax fro CloseToMyHeart

last is the group photo from my annual
Murder Mystery birthday bash
{2014 edition}
where we played Salem Witch Trials
and while we've had better mysteries
we had a great time
Felt Crow - CloseToMyHeart
envelope with was seal - my own creation
flowers & torches - some very old (dare I say vintage) UmWow Studio
ribbon, paper & alpha stickers - Making Memories

17 comments:

  1. You really rocked the pages Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiring layouts Paula...great pics :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages! I love the frame around the photo in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. Murder mystery. Love it! Especially those tiny embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very interesting pages... Love the mystery one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout's, Paula! No shame in getting car sick. I get queasy on the hills and curves down that way as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! Ugh, getting carsick is never any fun - hope the return trip wasn't so bad!

    ReplyDelete